Monday, April 30, 2012

Work, Graduation and a wedding

The third week of April was a busy one. I flew up to Washington on Sunday to work for the entire week. We are changing broker dealers and Dan (my boss) hired a new secretary so I went up to help for the week. I can't tell you how excited I am to have someone there full time now. It takes so much pressure off of me. 

Greg and my dad drove up with all the kids on Friday. I can only imagine how much fun that was. 9 hours and three kids. Greg says they were really good so I just have to take his word for it. Friday was Steven's graduation. I'm so proud of him! I remember how awesome it felt to finally be done
We had a party at Steven and Ashley's house afterward and spent the rest of the day there. It was really grat to relax and spend time with family.

 just as an fyi, there will be no more pictures of me posted on this blog until after the baby is born.

 on Saturday Austin and Kristen were sealed at the Provo Temple. Somehow I managed not to get any pictures of them. But I did get one of all our family there. Afterward we went to the reception/luncheon which was beautiful. Now four out of five of my parent's kids are married.







No comments: