Monday, August 13, 2012

New Mexico

After spending a few days in Flagstaff we drove to see Tawny (my best friend) in New Mexico. Her husband is in the Air Force and deployed in Afghanistan and she is pregnant for the first time. Talke about a lot to deal with at once! It was so great to see her and get to spend so much unrushed time together. That hasn't happened in years! We stayed up way too late every night talking. I'm pretty sure my kids had fun too. She got a slip 'n slide that they loved and played on for hours.
 Ethan was much more interested in eating Swedish Fish at first (I dont' blame him him), but eventually he warmed up to the slide and loved every second. They also loved blowing bubbles in the bakyard.









One day we took them to a local zoo and I was surprised at how entertaining it was. She lives in a pretty small town, but the zoo turned out to be pretty awesome. It was way bigger than I expected it to be and I was definitely ready to be done by the time we got to the end.





Just a cute pic of Brayden and Ethan cuddling on the couch. They do this all the time and I finally got a picture of it.

No comments: