Monday, November 23, 2009

Love

  • The way Tawny talks: "opimeal" (oatmeal), "pinspess" (princess), "ap-bee-bee" (apple juice)
  • Brayden's refusal to wear his shorts on his waist.For as long as I can remember he'll push them down if I pull them too high. I guess he's just naturally cool.
  • Little by little my house is starting to become a home.
  • My kids' belief that everything can be fixed with "new batteries". If only it were that easy.
  • How cuddly my kids are. Even though I get up before my kids, I make sure I'm in bed when they get up just so we can cuddle.
  • Tawny insisting that everyone calls her "Princess Tawny".
  • Brayden's ever expanding farm knowledge. Give him a few more months and he's going to surpass me.
  • Myhusband and all of his patience. I'm not the easiest person to live with (shocking, I know), but he is constant and loving through it all.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great post! You do have a wonderful family!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Julia said...

I love this post. I had to laugh about the "new batteries" comment. Tyler says the same thing.