- Thank goodness for friends who call up just to say hi and you end up spending hours talking, shopping and eating lunch together. Thanks so much Melissa! How else could I have gotten out of cleaning my house today? What would I do without you?
- What an awesome weekend we had with my family this weekend. We were all together for the first time in three years. With the river, games and more food than we knew what to do with, it was so much fun. Thanks mom and dad for a great weekend.
- Brayden learned a great life lesson this weekend. My brothers and dad taught him how to pee outside, which according to them is a critical skill. Even more important, he learned not to look down when you do it unless you want to get shot in the face. (yes, he learned the hard way)
- Tawny is crawling! She's not fast and her form isn't perfect but she's definitely getting around. If I turn my back for too long she'll get away for me. Looks like I'll be spending the rest of today baby-proofing the house.
- Tawny also "ate" her first rib this past weekend. She was teething and wanted something to chew on, so of course her papa gave her a rib. It was just a bone with no meat, but she loved it.
And here's picture proof of our fun week: