- has mastered the art of crawling and seems like she is ready to move on to walking. Currently her favorite past time is to pull herself to a stand, let go and see how long she can balance. She even took a few steps by herself yesterday. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for her to gain that much independence yet.
- loves to eat pretty much anything; chicken, crackers, veggies, fruit. You name it, she'll eat it. In fact, she'll try to eat a lot of things that shouldn't be eaten. I spend a good part of the day digging things out of her mouth. I can sweep three times a day and she'll still manage to find something.
- is the happiest baby and it is so infectious. When she smiles her entire face smiles. She squints her eyes, crinkles her nose and just grins all the time. It is hard to have a bay day when I have her around. I can't tell you how many times someone has told me,"You have the happiest baby. She is always smiling."
- does not like being left with people she doesn't know, especially if they are male. As long as mommy or daddy is there, she's fine, but she has a hard time when we leave. It makes it a little hard to go on a date or even to the doctor. But it's nice to know she loves me.
- absolutely adores her big brother. I never thought they would play together this early. They play all the time.
- is into everything. She makes messes faster than I can pick them up. Today, about ten seconds after we got home from church she was into the lid drawer in the kitchen. But she is so cute doing it and has so much fun I almost don't mind. Almost.
She took her hat off and was trying to put it back on
Watching Brayden play outside
And just so Brayden doesn't feel left out, here are some pics of him. He is sitting on my lap, asking why all the pics are of Tawny.
"Mommy, this is my favorite picture. It's sooooo coooool. Look at my big monster mouth!"