I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun. I asked Brayden the following questions about his mom and dad. I asked the mom and dad questions a few days apart to make sure he didn't give similar answers. (but he still did anyways.)1. What is something mom/dad always says to you?
M: Clean up your toys
D: Be good
2. What makes mom/dad happy?
M: If I tell her she’s beautiful
D: If I obey
3. What makes mom/dad sad?
M: If I hit Tawny and Mommy and myself and Dad too
D: If I don’t obey
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
M: Play silly stuff
D: If I be funny
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
M: Lucky Charms and a rectangle
D: Toys and feet
(I’m pretty sure he didn’t understand this question. I tried explaining, but obviously did a very poor job.)
6. How old is your mom/dad?
7. How tall is your mom/dad?
M: not so tall. Just a little tall
D: Really super tall…..this tall (stretches his arms wide)
8. What is her/his favorite thing to do?
M: Play the piano
D: Clean the house
(I wasn’t aware that Greg enjoyed cleaning the house.)
9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around?
M: Say “Brayden, where are you? Is Tawny okay?”
D: Say “Brayden where are you?”
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
D: Reading scriptures and doing lessons at church
(Disclaimer: I do not draw. At all. I’m not sure where that came from)
11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
M: Work, reading and driving
D: Cleaning house
(Seriously, what is up with the cleaning house thing? Greg doesn’t even clean that often, only because I try to have it done before he gets home. He’s totally willing to help out)
12. What is your mom/dad not very good at?
M: Walking. She usually runs. But when she walks she falls down so much
D: Play games
13. What does your mom/dad do for a job?
M: Tell Dan what to do
D: Ride in tractors
(Dan is my boss)
14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food?
M: Apple pie
D: Apple pie
(I had made an apple pie the week earlier and Brayden thought it was the best thing ever. So of course we loved it too.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
M: She loves me
D: Playing with me and no yelling
16. If your mom/dad were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M: Kung Fu Panda cause she’s super crazy strong, like a ninja
D: Lightning McQueen cause I don’t know
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
M: play school time
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
M: have big cheeks
D: knees and feet and head and bellies and…. (it went on and on. you get the idea)
(I hope he’s talking about the cheeks on my face. I’m sure he was. He better be.)
19. How are you and your mom/dad different?
M: Mommy has a bigger bottom
D: bigger feet and head and belly and (again, on and on)
(Maybe he wasn’t talking about the cheeks on my face after all. oh well)
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
M: She plays with me or says I love you
D: says I love you
21. What does your mom/dad like most about your dad/mom?
M: Hugs and kisses and cuddles
D: Wedding and married and love
(I think he just started throwing words out there.)
22. Where is your mom/dad's favorite place to go?
M: Sea World
D: Sea World
So there you go. A glimpse of us through Brayden’s eyes.