Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back from out of town. I had to take an impromtu trip up to Utah. My boss's mom was diagnosed with cancer and she passed away only five weeks later. Needless to day he was spending as much time with her as possible and needed more help in the office than usual. So I went up there for a week and a half. I stayed with my brother Brian and his awesome wife Kaylyn. I had so much fun hanging out them and Steven and Ashley and Clint. Thanks so much guys!

Greg was able to take some time off work and he stayed home with the kids, getting a little taste of being Mr Mom. He did great! Brayden was so impressed that daddy could make pancakes and cookies (from scratch) just like mommy. But the kids still seemed to really miss their mommy, which made me sad for them, but glad that I am loved.

I have to give a huge thanks to Greg's awesome boss (who happens to be my dad) for letting him take the time off. It was so appreciated. Also to my mom, who helped whenever and with whatever. It is so incredible to have family that is so willing to help when it is needed. Thanks again. I appreciate it so much, and I'm sure Greg, Brayden and Tawny do too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

Love you
sorry for the loss!
sorry bout the deleted post i was put in as dana!
BrittanyJo

Melissa said...

Glad you made it home okay! :) You've got an awesome support system there!