Monday, April 12, 2010

Not According to Plan...

I finally made Tawny's Easter skirt (only a week late) and decided to make Brayden a coordinating bow tie. They looked so cute! I didn't have time to take pics before we went to church. So I waited until after church. Very bad idea. One was very cooperative...

the other not so much.

If you ignore her face they look so cute!


I'll have to show the skirt a different day. It's pleated on the top (box pleats I think) and trimmed in the sweetest pink lace. I wish the pattern went up to my size.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is really cute! Love that you made a matching bow tie :) Did you make the flower for her hair? It looks like one of the ones I just learned to make with the melted edges of the fabric... anyway, super cute!

Brandon & Megan said...

Very very cute Adena! I wish I knew how to sew! I love how you said, "Just ignore her face"....classic :)

Katie said...

Hi Adena! I remember a long time ago I found your blog and forgot to bookmark and just found it again today. I love the Easter outfits - congrats on the boy you are expecting!

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

Good job! My Easter sewing projects are still half done. The boys wore their vests today but I realized they are going to have to be redone as they are shorter than I like. BriAnn's dress is almost done and my skirt is cute out. So, very impressive that you got yours done with all the cleaning you have done and taking care of the teenagers...all while the hubby is working long hours in the field.