Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks

This year for Thanksgiving we did a "thanks" tree and a "giving tree". Every day in November we each wrote on separate leaves something we are thankful for and some act of service we gave. We did just the thanks tree last year and I loved the addition of the giving tree because I think the best way we can show our gratitude to our Heavenly Father for all he has given us is by serving others. The kids really enjoyed filling our trees with leaves. I loved watching them actively search for ways to serve. I think this may become a tradition.

What am I thankful for most? My family.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the photos! Love your family! Miss you!

Britt said...

That looked like fun.I can't believe thier are only 29 days till Christmas.
Those pics are so cute. Ethan and Brayden matching.. FUN!!
I miss you guys