Saturday, January 1, 2011

Things I Love...

...the way Tawny says except: "Ba-cept"
...watching Brayden play with his cousins Tyler and Jordan. He was so patient and cautious, always watching to make sure they didn't get hurt, and pretty good about sharing
...the way Ethan sucks on his lips. He makes the cutest fishy face.
...everything about my husband. He's thoughtful, considerate and loving. Seven years together and it just keeps getting better.
...Tawny on Christmas morning. She'd pick up each present and say "Whose is this is?" So cute.
...how Brayden find pure joy in every little thing.
...that all my kids have naturally happy dispositions. Laughter is always just a heartbeat away in our home.
...watching my kids learn and grow. Brayden learned to ride a bike. Tawny learned to button up a shirt. Their joy in accomplishing a new task is so incredible to witness.
...for family: husband, children, mother, father, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, grandparents. My life wouldn't be complete without all of you! I love you all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You do have a pretty awesome family :)