Saturday, May 10, 2008

Did you Know....

...kids can backwash into sippy cups? Please tell me how this is physically possible.

...it was possible to have so many rolls on your thighs? Why is it cute on her but not me, huh?



...my two year old is smarter than me?

...a good friend can make the difference between the best and the worst day?

...the pants in my closet are 5 different sizes and they have all fit me at one point in the last 2 years? (no, I will not tell you which ones currently fit)

...It's not healthy to eat cake for breakfast and cookies for lunch? At least, that's what Greg keeps telling me. I'm not sure he knows what he's talking about.

... it is impossible to get melted crayon out of the cup holder in your car?

...wasps can sting you multiple times and not die? Only honey bees die after they sting you once. Wasps stick around and come back for more...learned that the hard way...

...you can add vinegar, cream of tartar or lemon juice to milk as a substitution for buttermilk when baking? You may think it's random thing to know, but it might come in handy some day.

...I have the most well behaved kids and the most wonderful husband you could imagine? And yet sometimes I can barely handle it all. (Pretty sure that is my problem and not theirs
)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rolls! Spencer has them too. Some babies have cellulite and it's cute on them! Too bad we've outgrown that~

Elaine said...

I'm really lovin' this blog'n thing. It is so fun to keep in touch and learn what's happening.
Thanks for starting it!
We really do have the cutest grandkids, and I trust we always will :)

Bethanne said...

Cute post! It is funny how it is the little things that amaze and that challenge us everyday...

Your kids, as you know, are definitely adorable! :)