Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tawny!

My little baby turned one yesterday! Time has gone by so quickly. We didn't do anything real big because, well, she's only one. But we did let Tawny eat her fill of cake. If she could talk I'm sure she'd say that was the best birthday present ever. Here's two videos of the action.





I love in the first video Brayden's reaction when she tries to share her cake with him. Poor boy! We also had a few presents, mostly so she could open them. They're all clothes because that's what she needs. We moved from the land of eternal crazy hot sunshine to a place that actually has seasons. So in another month or two when it starts getting cold, my children will have very little to wear. Anyways, she enjoyed the presents, particularly the bows. Here's some pics of the festivities:



I love this one!






Once she was done opening everything she spent a while putting everything back in the bag. Overall a great day. I am so glad we were blessed with such a cheerful, fun-loving, beautiful little girl. She has brought so much joy into our home.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She's grown! I love the cake video's... Brayden telling her he can't have any is sad, and yet so cute! You've taught him well!!

Bethanne said...

So cute! I can't believe she is one already....happy birthday Tawny! :)

The pictures are awesome. Jax turned one during baseball season and so we didn't even get to do a cake at all (Dan was gone ALL the time). His second birthday better be a smash hit! :)