Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're Alive!!

I'm officially settled in. They came an hooked up my internet today. Finally!! I have essentially been without internet since we moved. Almost three weeks. It felt like so much longer, especially because I work from home and needed internet access desperately. All is well. I wasn't intentionally ignoring my blogging.

SO what have we been doing the last few weeks you ask? Hmmm... let's see....

Having so much fun we fall asleep before we get dressed...

Made lots of messes...


Went to work with daddy...



Ate popsicles...(in footie jammies. Makes lots of sense huh?)
And made more messes.

Not pictured is the flu we all got. I thought you would spare you. We all took turns so it lasted over 2 weeks. I was the second to get and the last to get better. Luckily the kids were only sick a few days each. It's nearly impossible to take care of sick kids when you feel half dead yourself.
Also not pictured are many family get togethers. It is so great to see family all the time, I just never have my camera. I'll have to do something about that.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad you guys are settled in and feeling better!!! We need to start plotting and planning a time for us to all get together!

Bethanne said...

Stinkin' flu. But adorable pictures. How cute are your kids?