There are so many thing I love about Ethan and so many moments I never want to forget:
- When he's tired and I rub his head behind his ear, he'll fall asleep instantly
- He wakes up at 5:00 to eat every morning and doesn't go right back to sleep, but isn't fully awake either. The house is completely quite with no distractions and I get to hold and cuddle him. It's just me and him. It is hands down my favorite part of every day.
- There is no end to the things that make him smile and laugh. Dogs, people, loud sounds, silly faces, toys, food. Pretty much everything and anything.
- His hair. Oh, his hair. It sticks up in every direction and there is nothing I can do to get it to stay down.
- He babbles and "talks" incessantly. Of course his favorite sound combination is "ma-ma-ma". Does he know what it means yet? Probably not. But that doesn't mean I don't light up every time he says it.
- He's starting to understand certain words. If I say the word "eat" he gets so excited. Greg didn't believe me so the other day I said it in the car. Ethan was in the back all by himself and as soon as I said it, he started kicking and talking and got so excited.
- He never wakes up crying. Just imagine hearing him babble over the monitor instead of crying. It's the most wonderful sound.