Monday, March 24, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!

Let's see...
  • Brayden has a fever and is throwing up
  • Tawny has an ear infection
  • I spent the weekend in Vegas for a family funeral, which means I am completely behind on housework, laundry, etc
  • I ignored my work last week (my real job) and it's coming back to bite me
  • I have a church activity at my house on Thursday and I don't even know what we're doing yet. (it's for 8-11 yr old girls and they are a tough crowd)
  • Greg's birthday is on Thursday. I guess I should start thinking about what to get him
  • My brother gets back from his mission on Wednesday and I'm supposed to be back in Vegas (which is hours away).

Look at what I have to look forward to. Most of it's my own fault for postponing it, but it doesn't make it any more fun. Guess I just need to jump right in....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What can I help you with? Is Brayden doing any better today? Can I take him for awhile so that you can get things done or go shopping or whatever you need to do? Let me help...