Saturday, August 29, 2009

Flagstaff Part 2

A few weeks ago I took the kids back up to Flagstaff for the entire week. We had so much fun. My grandma took us for ice cream, which of course was Tawn'y favorite part of the whole trip. We also went down to the train station and watched trains go by. Brayden couldn't get enough of the trains.
Tawny's reaction to the passing trains. She didn't exactly love it.
Waiting for the next train This is how close he wanted to be when the trains went by, and he couldn't understand why I said no.
I also made aprons for my kids and Brayden wants to show Grandma and Grandpa Hebdon. He wanted us to drive up to see them "really quick", which I'm sure they wouldn't mind. But we'll have to settle for a photo for now.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Those aprins are awesome! We love them. Thanks for sharing! We think a quick trip would be great, but quick trips don't happen when there is such distance between us. That is why bloggin is so wonderful. We love you!

Elaine said...

I just noticed as I clicked publish that I spelled aprons wrong. So sorry!

Melissa said...

So, does Tawny still have that band-aid on?? :)
I love the aprons! They're so fun! You did a great job!!