Sunday, August 9, 2009

San Diego

We spent a few days in San Diego this week and had so much fun. We spent a day at the beach and the kids loved every second, which was a little surprising. They both usually hate cold water and Brayden 's not the biggest fan of sand. By the late afternoon I had to drag them back to the hotel. They couldn't get enough.

Tawny was fascinated by the seaweedLook at my muscle man!
Best Friends

We spent another day at Sea World. You would think they'd get tired of it, but they're not even close. My brother Clint came with us too. He's 17, lived in Blythe his whole life and has never been to Sea World! It made me doubt my mom's awesomeness (just for a second). How could she have not taken him at some point in the last 17 years? Better late than never I guess. We all had so much fun. I even appeared in a few pictures. Shocking, I know.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So fun! How would you like to go back to San Diego and see Wicked with me in the next few weeks? Just a thought...