Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ethan's First Haircut

I really didn't want to cut Ethan's hair. Somehow it just makes them seem so much older. But Greg had been asking for weeks and even I had to admit it was getting pretty shaggy. So I broke down and let Greg cut his hair. Here's a few before pics.


Look at the shag over his ears. So cute!


He was absolutely fascinated with the clippers. No fear at all.


He even wanted to help out.



Towards the end he got a little impatient


How Handsome!


He looks much bigger and older! :(

2 comments:

Elaine said...

First haircuts are always hard, but I do love the cut. It makes him look more clean and cared for.
He is just so cute no matter how you look at him though.
Love ya!

Tyler said...

It was so fun to see the trasformation of Ethan from baby to little boy. I have to admit that I loved looking at the pictures of Gregory as well. It flooded my mind of him at Ethans age. I loved that little boy who lived next door to us. It almost makes me homesick for him. But look at him now. An awesome husband and father. Love to you all, Aunt Sherri