Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baking Fun

We've done lots of baking around here recently. Yesterday I made egg-free cupcakes for my friend's birthday. They were pretty tasty, especially considering they were egg free.


Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake with chocolate chip cookie dough filling and frosting

Cocoa cupcake with raspberry filling and chocolate buttercream frosting

The cocoa cupcake was my favorite. I'm definitely going to have to make them again with eggs.


This evening Brayden and Tawny took a turn at being the chef. They made banana muffins completely by themselves. The only thing I did was crack the egg (I don't like eggshells in my muffins) and put the the pan in the oven (I don't like burnt children). They mashed the bananas, measured and mixed all the ingredients and filled the muffin tins. We'll see how they taste tomorrow, but they look pretty delicious. They had so much fun and were so cute doing it, so quite a few picture follow.
look at that concentration!
a little assist from her brotherLook!It's mixing!almost there...








Beautiful!



1 comment:

Elaine said...

Mmmmm! Looks like a deliciously fun time!