Sunday, July 15, 2012

Father's Day and Phoenix

We had a great Father's Day this year. For Greg and my Dad  me and the kids put together Super Hero baskets. The kids made card for each saying why Greg and Papa are their heroes. The cards were super cute. Brayden wrote poems for each of them that were really cute. I'd like to remember them. 

Papa's poem:

Papa's so nice
as nice as can be.
He lets me swing
in his hammock la-lee!

Daddy's Poem:

Daddy took me to Sizzler
and her had fun.
I had fun too
and he's #1

Greg also got a Sun Oven that he was really excited about.

Daddy's Basket
 Papa's Basket
Here is Maddie at 1 month old already throwing up gang signs!

Greg had a Saturday off so last minute we decided to take the kids to the Discovery Museum. I didn't get too many pictures but they had so much fun and were exhausted by the time we left.


No comments: