Friday, May 1, 2009

Going Ons

We've been so busy, but haven't had much going on,if you know what I mean. Mostly it's been mine and Greg's work. I've just had a lot more projects recently and Greg has been running the hay division of my Dad's farm. Which mean lots of all-nighters waiting for moisture to come in so they can bale. But we've still managed to have some good fun. My brother Brian and his family come to visit last week. It was so great to see them. Tawny especially loved their little baby Tyler who is about 4 months old. It was so cute to see how fascinated she was. And she was so careful with him the whole time. I think watcing her with Tyler put some ideas into Greg head ;) Tawny and Brayden have been playing so well together recently. I'm just waiting for them to start fighting, but so far so good. I'm sure it won't last forever, but a mom can dream right?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I know I relish those times when my kids play nice! It doesn't happen often enough :)

Britt said...

Cool! See you soon hopefuly
sat hi to everyone

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

I like your banner. I used that banner in my etsy shop. Check it out some time. More product will be going up in the next couple of weeks, I hope.