Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pumpkins Round 1 and the Pumpkin Patch

We let the kids paint pumpkins this year, which I think they enjoy more than carving since I'm not about to hand them a knife yet. They all obviously had a great time.




 This is Ethan's final creation. He was very proud of his work.

Me and my mom took the kids to a pumpkin patch over in Phoenix. They had so much fun. There were animals to look at, this huge balloon/bouncy thing to jump on, cars to ride, slides, bounce houses, corn mazes, the pumpkin patch and few more things I know I'm missing. I didn't get any pictures in the corn maze but that was probably the most fun part. It was a little hectic keeping track of all the kids, plus pushing Maddie in a stroller the whole way through so there was no time to pull out my camera. But it was so much fun, and a lot longer than I thought. It took us about an hour, which is pretty typical from what I was told.


 My mom was awesome to push the kids around on these. She even got covered in mud from the wheels throwing it up on her.


 I knew I forgot something. They had these little "trains" pulled behind a four-wheeler. It was super cute. I ad to ride with Ethan because he was a little worried at first. That was a little tricky since they definitely weren't adult sized, but we made it work.


 Say Cheese!
 By the time we made it to the pumpkin patch we had been there over 6 hours and Ethan was filthy. Look at that face! You can definitely tell he had fun.
 Brayden  helped Ethan put the wagon back we used to carry the pumpkins. Could they be any cuter?

No comments: