Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Most Ridiculous Bed Ever



Greg had work off today so we decided to go look for a new couch. True to form, we ended up buying something completely different. Brayden saw a bed that he just had to have, and since it was on an incredible clearance we decided to get it for him. Actually it was mostly Greg's decision with me protesting that he'll break his neck. But those of you who know Brayden know that he is quite possibly the most cautious 2 year old on the face of the planet, so I'm sure he'll be fine. Brayden has alternated saying about three different phrases since we got it home: 1."I'm so excited! 2."This bed is sooooo COOL!" 3."Thanks guys." I think it's safe to say that he loves it. I just hope he goes to sleep tonight. There are a few pics below.



Here it is in all its glory...


ladder




camo tent ...



basketball hoop



slide

No comments: