Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Fun

Everyone is asleep, including Daddy, so I thought
I would take a minute to add a new post. The weather has been so nice recently that we spent most of the day so far outside. I just looked at our thermometer and it is 81 degrees. Life's hard here in the desert! But before some of you get too jealous, remember it gets over 115 in the summer. Anyways, Brayden spent a few hours this morning riding his bike. And with the help of his very patient daddy, he finally learned how to use the pedals. He was pretty proud of himself.
After Tawny woke up we all went out to the pool. It's heated to about 80 degrees so it was perfect. Brayden could almost swim by himself by the end of the summer, but I wasn't sure he would remember much. But he jumped right in and started swimming before Greg or I had even got into the pool. I think my heart stopped for a minute.


I didn't think it would be warm enough for Tawny or that she would even like being in the water. But I was wrong on both accounts. She absolutely loved it! We'll have to actually put her in her swimsuit next time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wait - where are you swimming at? Do you have a pool in your neighborhood that I've never seen??