Friday, February 29, 2008

My Therapy Session

So I'm starting to think that blogging is a therapeutic release. I swear it makes me feel better. Today went much better. Greg got off work and came home for the evening and didn't have anywhere else to be all night! Brayden and Tawny were so excited to spend time with their daddy and so was I.

Recently Brayden has been making some pretty interesting observations. Here's a few I thought you would enjoy.

Scene: Taking a bath at Grandma and Papa's house.
Grandma: "Brayden, should Papa take a bath with you?"
Braydenn: "No. Papa not fit in the bathtub. He needs the ocean."

Scene: Driving in the car with Mommy"
Brayden: "Mommy, Grandma doesn't drive very good. She goes back and forth, she eats her food, she talks on her phone...It's kind of scary."

Scene: I'm getting dressed (ie: trying on my pants that STILL don't fit, hoping something changed since yesterday)
Brayden: " Those are tooooo tight. Maybe Daddy's pant will fit you. I go get them?"

He's so helpful isn't he? He's so cute and has the best intentions I can't really be upset at all. And he's right. Maybe, just maybe, if I'm lucky daddy's pants will fit me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah... kids are soooo honest! Em came in one day as I was getting out of the shower and said, "Wow Mom. Your body is all lumpy bumpy". Other times she has jumped on Alan's belly and said, "You have the biggest tummy in the whole world!" Aren't they sweet? ;)

Bethanne said...

Okay, those were so cute. You have to have a sense of humor with them around...I get comments like that from Leah all the time too (and I have to record them!). One time I pretended to cry and now she never uses the word "big" when describing me anymore. hahahahaha