Sunday, August 21, 2011

July

July flew by! We went to Washington for Grandpa Keith's funeral (Greg's grandpa). What a wonderful experience it was to celebrate his life. I did not know him well but he was a truly exceptional man. We enjoyed spending time with family, so much so that I didn't take a single picture! I'm not quite sure how that happened.


We spent the rest of July at home in Blythe. My mom had knee surgery and had limited mobility, so my kids got extra reading time on the couch with her. We also were able to spend time with my brother Austin, who was home for the summer in between his mission and college. He cut his face open with a jack and was also laid up in the house for a few days. So my kids got to see more of their uncle too. I spent most of July preparing for the upcoming month. August was jam packed with so many events.


A little guitar hero with his uncle Austin

Reading time with Grandma


more reading time

Just because he's so cute
building forts together. Ethan is under all that somewhere

No comments: