Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tawny's Birthday

We got back from Florida Sunday morning and we had a family birthday party for Tawny on Sunday evening. She loved all her presents



They had to get the Playdo out right away

After dinner we decorated cupcakes.Ethan was so excited to see me after I was gone for so long. It's nice to know he loves meHe also really loves his Papa

The next day (which was actually Ehtan's birthday) Tawny had a friend party. I had told her months ago she could have one, before I knew about all the weddings. And I couldn't go back on my promise. I'm glad I didn't because she had so much fun! She wanted a fairy party, as girly and frilly as possible, so we had homemade hair flowers, lip gloss and nail polish as our party favors.

Of course lots of streamersWe decorated fairy wings with glitter and rhinestonesHad pink fairy cupcakesAnd all dressed like fairy princessesEven Mommy (look at later pics. I'm even wearing a pair of her wings at Tawny's insistence)
They all had so much fun

After opening presents (which was very much a team effort) we had a little fairy dance party led by my mom Miss Terri the dance teacher. This was by far the girls favorite part of the party.
making "shapes" Brayden was our lone boy fairy. He didn't do everything because it was "too girly" but he was a good sport about it.Ethan even got in on the fun


Happy Birthday to my princess Tawny. You are everything I could ask for in a daughter and so much more. You are helpful, spirited, independent, full of joy and have such a love for life. Your smile lights up a room. You love to cuddle and spend every waking moment with me (which I love most of the time). You have a strong sense of right and wrong and try so hard to do what is right. I love you.

No comments: