Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding #1 Michael and Tawnee

The first week of August we went back up to Washington for Michael and Tawnee's wedding (Greg's brother). I was a little worried that the kids would revolt at sitting in the car again for 22 hours but they did really great.


They got married at the Seattle temple which is absolutely gorgeous. There are little paths through the woods all around the temple and I couldn't help snapping a few pics of the kids (more like fifty but who's counting?)

this one is my favorite...


but I had to include a few out takes because I love how their personalities shine through



Believe it or not, this was completely uninfluenced by an adult. Brayden posed and was copied by his cousin Auger.


Tawny walked around most of the time asking me to take her picture because "I think I look kinda pretty right now". She would follow it up by striking some kind of silly posy. It was hilarious

Like true boys Brayden and Auger fought with stick swords...

did their best to intimidate me...

and had pine cone throwing contests with Grandpa Rodeback.


Best Buds.


Most of Greg's family.


The sealing ceremony was beautiful. I love being reminded of the covenants I made when I married Greg. I was able to relive our own wedding day, as well as be a part of Michael and Tawnee's.


The next day we had the reception in Royal City. It turned out so beautiful. I think we loaded up half of Elaine's house to decorate with! Good thing we had so many helpers! ;)


I can't help it. They're just too cute.

The only picture I got of Tawnee and Michael.


We had to leave right form the reception to make it home in time for Greg to be at work Monday morning. The kids did great again. Ethan even took a turn driving. We'd let him stand up when we would stop for gas.


No comments: