Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of School

Tawny started kindergarten this part Wednesday. Where did the time go? She was excited about every little thing, and not the least bit nervous about anything. I think I had a harder time than she did. Don't mind her swollen right eye. She was bitten by something and her eye was almost swollen shut. What a great way to start kindergarten huh?

Grandma came with us too. She had to see her little princess off. Tawny's teacher is Mr Wise and so far Tawny seems to really like him. She says he is nice and never yells. That's a good enough start for me. When she came home after the first day and I asked her how school went she said, "Awesome! Everything was awesome. my teacher is awesome, my friends are awesome, my lunch was awesome, recess was awesome, coloring was awesome. I love school!" I'm so glad she's loving it. Brayden is doing homeschool this year and he loves it too. But I think I'll save that for another post.

Maddie hit her 3 month old mark on the first day of school. She's getting so much bigger and happier. A month or so ago we figured out that she's sick when I eat dairy. As long as I don't eat any dairy we have a pretty happy little girl. She doesn't eat at night anymore, but still wakes up on occasion. But all she needs is her pacifier and she goes right back to sleep. She's definitely filling out. Look at those rolls! I love that all my kids have been such chubby babies. She looks a lot like Tawny did at this age. But I think all my kids have looked pretty similar as babies.

No comments: