He liked opening presents once he realized there were new toys inside just for him.
This is his new camera cheesey smile. i kinda really love it.
His favorite part of all was his "bir-bay cake". He loved blowing out the candles (which we did over and over) and loved eating it even more. It's been a few weeks and he is still talking about his "bir-bay cake".
Things about Ethan:
- his new favorite phrase is "you're mean _____" (add whoever he's talking to). Make sure you read it with a super accusatory voice.
- He know nearly all his colors and a lot of his shapes
- He loves books and will sit down and "read" them by himself (he picks one word and says it over and over)
- He LOVES to sing. His favorite songs for the moment are, "popcorn popping", "ABC's", "Twinkle twinkle little star", and "Wheels on the Bus" complete with hand motions. (Twinkle is said "tween-do")
- He also loves his baby sister and always talks to her in this high pitched "baby"voice. Which is really weird because neither Greg or I do that voice. But he does and it's so cute. Sometimes he loves her a little too much
- He speaks really well. It's made life so much simpler because I know what he wants now. I can't always say yes, but at least I know what he is saying.
- He. is. loud. He's definitely all boy. The nickname E-Rex fits him so well because he is destructive and noisy. But he's our little dinosaur and we love him!
- He calls Maddie's pacifier a "maddie-fire"
- He loves the water and would spend the whole day in the pool if we let him
- He's started to correct himself when he catches himself saying a word wrong. recently it's been adding a "s" on the end, especially with "yes". Sometimes he'll say it a few times until he gets it right.