Sunday, January 27, 2013

November

I have so much to catch up on I think I"ll do November all in one post. Here it goes.

Tawny and Brayden finished up their football/cheer season. I did a party for our cheer squad at Pizza Hut, and got them these super cute bobble head trophies. Tawny has happy so what more could I ask for?

The rest of November was full of the normal: school, work, the every day things. Greg was very busy in November because of cotton harvest, but he was able to get the entire day for Thanksgiving Day off, which I was very grateful for. 

The day after Thanksgiving we decorated for Christmas. If I'm going to go through all that effort, I want everything to be up as longs as possible. Plus I really love Christmas decorations. The kids love decorating the tree and I think they did a really good job. I love our collection of mismatch, home-made, half broken ornaments. Each one has a story and memory attached to it. It reminds me of all the wonderful Christmases I had as a child and with my family. I hope that tradition provides the same memories for my kids as it does for me. 




 Maddie looking as cute as ever. She's getting older and progressing, but I can't say that she's growing so fast because she's not! She's by far my smallest baby. However, the other day my mom pulled out my growth charts and she's still a little bigger than I was at her age. She still has rolls and chubby legs, she just just petite.
 One of Ethan's favorite things is music. He loves to sing, dance, everything. I tried to capture him in action, but he moves so fast. I love the look of concentration on his face.




No comments: