Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great valentine's day this year. I let Tawny pick out a heart hairstyle and this is what she settled on. I was surprised at how well it turned out.

The kids got little gift bags full of little things from the dollar store.

For breakfast we had donut muffins, made from a recipe I found on pinterest. They was so delicious! Brayden especially liked them. I think he ate 5. It's amazing how much he can eat when he likes it.
Brayden also had a valentine's party at school I went to help so Tawny and Ethan came too. They got to decorate cupcakes, but Brayden couldn't eat his, so he chose frosting and sprinkles he knew Tawny would like. Such a sweetheart.
We spent the evening at home and Greg and I got to spend some time together after they went to bed.

No comments: